Don Hart's importing service was established in 1959. We've imported over several thousand pigeons over the last 55 years. We are the oldest, largest and best importer / Exporter of both Fancy and Racing pigeons in the USA. With 65 years in the sport and 56 years importing experience, no one can take better care of you birds or give better service. We will even pick up your birds at the breeders location and bring them to the Dutch Quarantine and Veterinary Facility at no charge.
We import from Belgium and Holland every 2 to 4 weeks. The total cost is $165.00 per bird including Express Mail shipping box, and discounted Express Mail. There are additional cost from other countries. There are NO HIDDEN COST WITH US.
The new pre export quarantine period start at Dutch Quarantine and Veterinary Facility Feb. 14th, 2020 Please let us have your booking as soon as possible.
Many people have asked about the details on how the birds are imported.
1) The birds are pick up at the breeder or auction site at no charge by Animals To Fly and taken to the Dutch Quarantine and Veterinary Facility. See photo's below.
2) The Birds are Vaccinated with a combi vaccine Paramixo / Adeno and the sex are separated and they stay in the Dutch Quarantine and Veterinary Facility for 30 days. The birds are then sent to the Canada Quarantine Facility.
3) When they arrive at the Canada quarantine Facility for 45 days they are Vaccinated again with a combi vaccine Paramixo / Adeno and treated for Respiratory and worms and the sex are separated again.
4) After the 45 days in Canada they are sent to us by Delta Airlines.
5) Then we receive them they are given water, feed, grit, pick stones, then they are sent to the new owners as soon as possible in brand new shipping boxs we only use new box to protect the heath of your birds, by express mail.
THE NEXT QUARANTINE STARTS Feb. 14th , 2018
Collection and receiving date of pigeons will be Feb. 12th-14th , 2020
TOTAL COST $165.00
NO BODY DOES IT BETTER
If you have any questions please Contact Don at
727-379-3821 or cell 203-410- 5111 or E- Mail: email@example.com